EAMES HOUSE BIRD
Eames House Bird of Vitra accessory, designed by Charles and Ray Eames is one of the style icons of this designers couple. The bird is deep black and is formed into straight lines. The eyes are made subtly. The bird has two legs on each side to stand and is made of alder wood.
Charles and Ray Eames enriched the collage-like interior of their homes, the Eames House with numerous objects and accessories that they brought back from their travels. For over fifty years, in the middle of the living room, a black wooden bird, a piece of American folk art was apparently appreciated by Charles and Ray because they are often used as an accessory for their photos.
• Dimensions: W 20.7 x D 8.5 x H 27.6 cm
• Painted black, solid oak wood
• An unmistakable design icon
• Lots to see in interior specials and magazines
• Design: Charles & Ray Eames
stars based on 0